Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any damage done to your phone or you. Use it at your own risk. Make sure you've NANDroid backup, just incase anything goes wrong.
1. Extract the content of the demo update.zip into an folder, delete the files from /data folder, though don't delete any folder, just files.
2. Open the editor of your choice (On windows I'd suggest you Notepad++ or Programmer's Notepad, I used the latter).
3. Locate file [folder where you extracted update.zip]\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script and open it in editor. Delete all the code.
4. Enter the following code, this removes both the protection, PIN and Pattern Lock.
5. Select file - save as, and when the dialog box opens, in format select "Ensure Unix Format (LF)". Save and exit.Code:ui_print("Password Resetting ZIP by RahulB"); ui_print("Mounting System"); ui_print("Mounting Data"); run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system"); run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/data"); ui_print("Deleting Pattern/ PIN Lock Keys"); delete("/data/system/gesture.key"); delete("/data/system/password.key"); ui_print("Unmounting System"); ui_print("Unmounting Data"); run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system"); run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/data"); ui_print("Done :D");
Note : this is for programmer's notepad. May vary on others.
6. Now archive all the file you extracted, along with newly edited file and name it as "update.zip". Transfer this zip to root of your card, and reboot your phone into recovery.
7. In recovery select "Install from Zip from sdcard" and then select "apply /sdcard/update.zip".
8. Reboot the phone. You're done.
Zip file attached.
Sources/ References :
[How To] Make A Flashable Update.zip - Android Area51
forensic blog » Blog Archive » Cracking the Pattern Lock on Android
update.zip error (status 6)
Hope you'll enjoy..