Thread: Cracking The Pattern Lock Android Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Cracking The Pattern Lock Android

Hi there,

I have a phone called samsung galaxy mini which is unrooted with usb debugging enabled.
    I have looking for a way to crack/bypass the pattern lock without a Riff-Box and an JIG-adapter.
    I am looking for a solution in software manner.

Hi,
    As far as I can read here -> forensic blog Blog Archive Cracking PIN and Password Locks on Android, there are two ways :
    1. Rooted phone, which can be found here -
    Reset Android PIN/Pattern Lock Using Flashable ZIP (Tested on Gingerbread)

2. and JTAG interface.

Since your phone has USB Debugging enabled, this might help you. Bypassing Android's Password Screen

And above flashable zip will work with minor changes but as your phone is unrooted, you'll need to change the path
    "/sbin/busybox" to "/sbin/sh"
    and it may work. (not tested)

Hope this may help.
    Cheers.
    Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who
    keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
    - Henry Ford

infosecnall.blogspot.in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulB View Post
    And above flashable zip will work with minor changes but as your phone is unrooted, you'll need to change the path
    "/sbin/busybox" to "/sbin/sh"
    and it may work. (not tested)

Hope this may help.
    Cheers.
    I have tried these techouqe and it didnt work
    In the android system recovery I used in the second option - apply update from sdcard and entered my zip that I created and it's said that:
    Opening update package..
    Installing update...
    E:Error in /tmp/sideload
    package.zip
    (status 2)
    Installation aborted.

Do u know the problem?
    thanks man

Errr.. Not sure but the problem seem to be of corrupted zip. Follow all the instruction of the post. And make sure you edit the file in Notepad++ or Programmer's Notepad and save it in Unix Format. I'm not sure but this may be the problem.
    And I'm sure that the youtube video that I shared in above post will. Just install adb and follow the instruction.

Cheers.
    keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
    - Henry Ford

infosecnall.blogspot.in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Errr.. Not sure but the problem seem to be of corrupted zip. Follow all the instruction of the post. And make sure you edit the file in Notepad++ or Programmer's Notepad and save it in Unix Format. I'm not sure but this may be the problem.
    And I'm sure that the youtube video that I shared in above post will. Just install adb and follow the instruction.

Cheers.
    I tried it, probably it's doesnt works with unrooted phone.
    Edit by Notepad++ in UNIX mode, followed the instructions.

Do u have another way to bypass/crack unrooted phone?

- Henry Ford

infosecnall.blogspot.in

it doesn`t works
    thank u anyway!